- I’m suffering in my marriage and think about divorce. If something doesn’t change I don’t know how much more I will be able to tolerate.
- I’m a young adult, excited about my relationship, but I know my partner and I have problems that we need to resolve if we are going to make it as a couple.
- My partner was unfaithful to me. We need to rebuild trust and find a way to come out stronger.
I help couples of all backgrounds and sexual orientations strengthen communication, connection, resolve conflict and create fulfilling relationships.
About me and my couples work
I love working with couples and honor the caring and commitment of a loving relationship. I believe that authentic, healthy relationships can be a major source of personal fulfillment and growth.
I work with couples combining two approaches: The first looks at your interaction as a unit, in the same way that a ball team may work great together, or is out of synch; the second focus is on individual patterns of behaviors and reactivity that either strengthen or erode the relationship. This dual approach helps you not only solve your problems, but improve how you interact and go about addressing your issues.
You Can work together in partnership, rather than as opponents to resolve your issues!
- Gestalt Institute of Cleveland‘s 18 month Couples, Families and Small Systems Training Program
- Training with leading couples therapists:
– Terrence Real
– Harville Hendrix