Coaching helps you work through the barriers and self-limiting beliefs that hold you back from having a greater impact or moving forward with a dream. I especially love working with leaders or people who feel called to make a difference in the world.
Services and Training include…
- Career Coaching
- Help accomplishing a personal project or venture
- Assertive communication
- Getting noticed in the workplace
- Work and supervision issues
- Conflict mediation
- Supervision skills training
- Navigating the political landscape of your workplace
- Discovering your passions, purpose and strengths
- Creating your dream life
I will support you to listen, trust and better know yourself and your unique path. I will be a thinking partner and champion, holding your vision with full confidence in you. I will also challenge you, keep you honest, focused and self-accountable for creating your best life.
Do you need Coaching or Counseling?
Oasis provides both coaching or counseling with clients. If you have long-standing psychological issues, trauma, depression or anxiety, these are concerns for mental health therapy, or counseling. You might say that this is “remediation” that is needed to help you function better in your work, relationships and life. If you are doing ok, or well, and want to bring more of your passions, strengths, and purpose into your life – coaching helps you do this.
My work with emotional healing falls in a bit of a gray area, because we all have emotions that we may want to “clear” to bring more joy and fulfillment into our lives. As a mental health counselor, I will assess whether coaching or counseling is right for you.
Training and Experience
- 15 year background in management and non-profit agency leadership – my first career.
- Trained at Coach University
- Meyers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality inventory, trained facilitator
- Successful track record of teaching and coaching others around workplace conflict, leadership development and supervision skills