- 14 years’ experience with Compass Point Counseling Services and in private practice
- Internal Family Systems Therapy Training Program (Parts Work training), Levels I and II – Couples Track and Individual Track
- Couples, Families and Small Systems Training Program, Gestalt Institute of Cleveland
- Mindfulness/Presence training with Leonard Jacobsen
- National Training Lab’s Graduate Student Professional Development Program in Training and Organizational Behavior
- M. Ed. in Mental Health Counseling, University of Cincinnati
- BA, with Distinction, University of Michigan
Personal Growth and Healing Groups
PUBLIC SPEAKING AND TRAINING
- Discovering Acceptance: The Path of Inner Healing and Wholeness
- Loving Yourself 101
- Courageous Conversations
- Finding Greater Work-Life Balance
- Teaches Continuing Education classes to mental health therapists on:
- Becoming a Better Healer: Theory and Techniques for Effective
- Emotional Processing
- Member of the American Counseling Association
- The Ohio Counseling Association
“The work you are doing works wonders. It has enabled me to get rid of my resentment and be more forgiving of my father. This has helped to create a relationship that never before existed between us.” S.F.
“When we worked together, I felt the power of my own strength, vision and purpose as we unearthed parts of me I hadn’t realized were there.” S.L.
“The acceptance work we did made a complete difference! It changed me instantly. And it changed the relationship with my partner. I am so grateful for your help.” C.W.
“Linda offered compassionate space to feel what I was feeling, and she taught me how to challenge myself and yet also be gentle with myself.” (initials withheld)